Psychologist Vietnam is in need of therapists with a background in psychology/mental health, such as speech therapists, (child-) psychologists, psychiatrists, organizational coaches, and physical therapists.
At least a Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience.
A strong feeling for responsibility and able to work on your own.
Ability to cope with emotionally demanding situations.
Clear criminal record. If you work with children you have to provide us clear documentation (police check, reference, and certificates).
– Focus on Counseling: We take care of all the paperwork, tax, and clients.
– Flexibility: Plan your own schedule.
– Environment: In consultation with your client, you choose where the therapy will take place.
– Salary: Set your own fee.
– Back-up: We support all of our therapists with literature, tests, advice, and intervision.
– Work in your own city: We aim to have therapists all over the country.
At Psychologist Vietnam, it is our mission to help children, adults, and families who experience a variety of mental or emotional difficulties. An important step is finding the right care at the right time. Honesty, Empathy, Integrity, and Discretion are the key values that our qualified therapists have set as the basis of their quality service. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org