This website (www.psychologistvietnam.com) is owned and operated by Psychologist Vietnam. The website may be provided or be accessible via multiple websites or applications whether owned and/or operated by us or by third parties, including, without limitation, the website www.psychologistvietnam.com
By accessing or using the website (platform), you are entering into this agreement. Reading this agreement carefully before starting to use our services is required. Terms like “we”, “us”, “our” or similar, are used in this agreement and refer to Psychologist Vietnam.
The Therapists & Services
Connecting future clients with their preferred therapist is the main concept (goal?) of our website, for them to receive the services they require at that time (whether this is counseling, therapy, support, or advice).
All our therapists are well trained, experienced and in most cases licensed and accredited. Therapists are required to provide a relevant academic degree (preferably master’s degree or higher), have a minimum of 3-year work experience in their field and need to be certified and qualified by their respective professional board after completing the necessary education, exams, training and practice requirements as applicable.
All therapists are independent mental health providers, who are neither our employees, nor our agents, nor our representatives. Our role as a website is limited only to connecting future clients with their therapist. All therapists are fully responsible for their provided services.
When you experience or feel that the services provided do not fit your needs or expectations, you are always free to change to a different therapist with a similar or different service.
Each therapy process is different and influenced by numerous factors. It is important to understand, agree and acknowledge that the provided services might not meet everyone’s needs and might not be applicable to every situation. We hope the services provided by therapists connected to our website are beneficial to you and encourage you to discuss other options if this is not the case.
SUICIDE PREVENTION ASSISTANCE
If you are thinking about suicide, considering harming yourself and/or others, experience a medical emergency or if you feel like another person in your environment might be in immediate danger, we encourage you to immediately call the EMERGENCY SERVICE NUMBER (English: +15 108 597 697, Vietnamese: 877-727-4747). If necessary, notify relevant authorities and seek immediate in-person assistance.
The website may contain other content, products, or services that are offered or provided by third parties (“third-party content”), links to third-party content (including but not limited to links to other websites) or advertisements that are related to third-party content. We are in no way responsible for the creation of any such third-party content, including (but not limited to) any related products, practices, terms, or policies. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by any third-party content.
Conduct & commitments
– You hereby confirm that you are legally able to consent to receive services or have the consent of a parent or guardian.
– You agree and confirm that your use of the website, including the therapist services, is only for personal use or for direct interpersonal relations (for example family members, friends, teachers, etc.). You will not use the website or provided services for- or on behalf of any organization.
– You agree and commit to not interfering or disrupting, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, any of our systems, services, servers, networks, or infrastructure. This includes without limitation obtaining unauthorized access to the aforementioned.
– You agree and commit to not make any use of the website for the posting, sending, or delivering of either one of the following; not to make any use of the website for the posting, sending or delivering of either of the following: (a) unsolicited email and/or advertisement or promotion of goods and services; (b) malicious software or code; (c) unlawful, harassing, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, racist or potentially harmful content; (d) any content that infringes a third party right including intellectual property rights; (e) any content that may cause damage to a third party; (f) any content that may constitute, cause or encourage a criminal action or violate any applicable law.
– You agree and commit not to violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation, or ethical code in relation to your use of the website and your relationship with the therapists and us.
– When receiving any file from either us or a therapist, whether it’s via the website or not, you agree to check and scan this file for any virus or malicious software prior to opening and/or using this file.
– You agree to pay all fees in agreement with the therapist, to the therapist.
– If you have any questions or concerns about our platform, services, therapists, or reports, please contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com. We will evaluate all reported issues individually and take necessary steps to resolve any issue at our discretion, including but not limited to helping clients find a new therapist if required, and issuing partial or full refunds when applicable.
Modifications, Termination, Interruption & Disruptions to the website
You understand, agree, and acknowledge the fact that we may modify, suspend, disrupt or discontinue the website, any part of the website, or the use of the website, whether to all clients or to you specifically, at any time with or without notice to you. You agree and acknowledge that we will not be liable for any of the aforementioned actions or for any losses or damages that are caused by any of the aforementioned actions.
The website depends on various factors such as software, hardware, and tools, either our own or those owned and/or operated by our contractors and suppliers. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the website’s reliability and accessibility, you understand and agree that no website can be 100% reliable and accessible and so we cannot guarantee that your access to the website will be uninterrupted or that it will be accessible, consistent, timely or error-free at all times.